Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh, wow.

Well, dear friends....it's been awhile. I cannot understand why I decide to blog at the times when I am the most busy. This semester has decided to take a turn for ugly and suck the life right outta me...

I really do not have anything blog-worthy to contribute to the world wide web, but I just feel like typing I suppose. Typing. Typing. Typing. Typing.

There is something that I have recently recognized. Sarah has been talking about getting a kitten. Ok, I don't like cats, but everyone likes kittens right? Wrong. We went to the Humane Society and in a room full of kittens all I wanted to do was run. I tried holding one. I didn't like it. I tried playing with one, but it was only satisfactory because I was teasing the sack of fur. Show me a picture of a liter of kittens in a basket surrounded by flowers and I'm not getting anything out of it. Not a tongue click, not an aww. My heart is missing that feline attraction part. Sorry bout cha.

Oh, yeah and have I ever mentioned I've never had a PB&J (a bite...once.....a week ago). Talk amongst yourselves.

1 comment:

EB said...

http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/13509000/13509115.jpg

< Anything out of that? I hope, haha.